Plot No. 84
Road No. 7, Block H, Banani
Dear PMIBD Chapter Members/ PMI Credential holders
It’s a pleasure to inform on the upcoming PMIBD Chapter Event titled Leadership Orientation Program to be held at 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm on 25 November 2017, Saturday at the hotel GOLDEN TULIP – THE GRANDMARK DHAKA, Plot No. 84, Road No. 7, Block H, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
- 2 PDU Sessions
- Meet Regional Mentor and Chapter Partner
- Know Chapter Leaders
- Meet project management practitioners at private, public and international organization
- Networking Opportunity
- Buffet Dinner
The 2 PDU Sessions comprises the following presentations:
- Leadership Challenges by Mr. Sohail R. K. Hussain, Managing Director & CEO, The City Bank Ltd, Bangladesh.
- “Project Management in Public Sector: Challenges & Opportunities”, by Ms Suraiya Zannath, Lead Financial Management Specialist, World Bank Group, Dhaka Office.
- “Essential Leadership Attributes for Effective Project Management” by Md. Abdullah Al Mamoon, PMP, Senior Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, United Commercial Bank Limited.
- “Applying Social Styles for Project Success” by Girish Kadam, PMI Regional Mentor, PMI Asia Pacific Region- Region-11 of PMI.
Tentative Event Agenda
|5:30-6:15 pm||Registration and Networking|
|6:15 -6:25 pm||Welcome address by the President, PMI Bangladesh Chapter|
|6:25- 6:35 pm||Introduction to Chapter leaders|
|6:35- 6:55 pm||Message from Chapter Partner PMI Asia Pacific Region|
|6:55 -7:20 pm||Presentation on “Essential Leadership Attributes for Effective Project Management”.|
|7:20– 7:50 pm||“Applying Social Styles for Project Success”|
|7:50- 8:15 pm||Presentation on “Project Management in Public Sector: Challenges & Opportunities”|
|8:15-8:30 pm||Leadership Challenges by the Chief Guest|
|8:30-8:40 pm||Open Discussion|
|8:40-8:50 pm||Recognition to the recent PMI Credential Holders|
|8:50-8:55 pm||Honor the Speakers and the Chief Guest with memento|
|8:55-9:00 pm||Vote of thanks by Director Administration|
|9:00- 9:30 pm||Buffet Dinner|
Participation Fee: TK1000 Only, payable on the spot.
Registration for Participation: Before 22 November 2017[Prior confirmation is a must]
Registration for PMI Credential Holders in 2017 for Recognition: 20 November 2017
|Ms Jesmen Khan, Director Program & Sponsorship
|Ms. Annesha Ahmed, Director Marketing & Public Relations
Md. Mosta Gausul Hoque PMP
President, PMI Bangladesh Chapter