Shamima Begum, PMP, ASQ CSSBB, MBB
Shamima has been a member for PMI-Bangladesh Chapter since 2014. She has been a diligent volunteer at PMI-Bangladesh Chapter for a number of years and was the Director of Professional Development before moving to his current position as the President.
Professionally, with over $1 billion project delivery experience, she is now one of the most regarded project, change and strategy management expert in Bangladesh. She has more than 16 years extensive experience in project, quality, project and strategy management for different industries in Bangladesh. She is currently the President of Strategic Transformation Consultants (Bangladesh and California, USA)
She conducted various training programs, among which many successful training programs were the first time in Bangladesh like; PMP® exam preparation course and Six Sigma Black Belt course, Six Sigma Green Belt etc. she has trained 3000+ project and quality management practitioner, worked with 100+ corporate since 2010.
Ms. Shamima Begum completed her MBA from Jahangirnagar University. She has achieved the PMP® credential from PMI (Project Management Institute, USA), Six Sigma Black Belt certification from ASQ (American Society for Quality, USA). She has achieved her master black belt from ISI (Indian Statistical Institute, India) and Certified KPI professional from The KPI Institute-Australia.
Mohammad Zahirul Islam, PMP
Group Chief Information Officer, Partex Star Group
- 20+ Years Exp. In Project Management in Utility, Telco, Banking and Apparels industry
- Currently working as Group Chief Information Officer, Partex Star Group
- Working with PMI® Bangladesh Chapter since its inceptions as Director of Chapter
- BS in CSC, City University of New York, USA. Continuing Education in Project Management, New York University
Jesmen Khan, PMP
Director, Membership & Certification,
VP, Southtech Group
- 17+ years working experience withthe leading global and local organizations, including BRAC, DFID, EU, USAID, and Southtech Group, etc.
- Experienced in developing effective strategies, managing projects and programs to achieve its objectives and goals.
- Vastly experienced in writing standard policies and processes, and process re-engineering for maximizing the results.
- A persuasive communicator with excellent communication skills.
- Engaged with PMI® Bangladesh Chapter since 2016 and applying PMBOK® Guidelines since 2011.
- MBA from American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB)
MMR Shohag, PMP, PgMP, PfMP
Director, Professional Development,
Head of Regulatory Affairs,
Banglalink Digital Communications Limited
- Top Transformation Professional with 16 years+ experience in Project Portfolio, Change Management, Driving Meaning & Values, Business Development & Sales, Corporate Affairs & Public Policy, Management Consulting, Sustainability etc. in multi-cultural and multi dimension environment.
- Currently Shohag is heading regulatory affairs and connectivity business in Banglalink Digital Communications Limited, a popular telecom consumer brand in Bangladesh.
- Shohag’s voluntary activities goes beyond PMI. He is also involved with Junior Chamber International – JCI, Rotary International, Global Chamber, and HoV (House of Volunteers, Bangladesh).He frequently speaks at different forum.
- Shohag did B.Sc Engineering in EEE from BUET and MBA from IBA, Dhaka University. While he achieved PMI’s top credentials like PMP, PgMP, & PfMP, he is also a Life Coach & Conscious Capitalism Enthusiast.
S. M. Firoz Ahmed, PMP
Director, Outreach Program,
Managing Director, G8ICT Limited
- Project Management Consultant and Practitioner, 14 years’ experience in ICT industry for business development and strategy implementation
- Presently, he is working as the Head of Project Management Office (PMO) at BDCOM Online Ltd. also leading project, program and portfolio for the organization of G8ICT Limited
- Persistently involved with PMI® Bangladesh Chapter since 2015
- BSc in Agriculture from SAU, Dhaka; MBA from AIUB, Dhaka; MICT from Islamic University, Kushtia and PGDIT from University of Dhaka
Shahid Reza, PMP
Director, Finance and Audit,
Chief Knowledge Office, DaySpring Limited
- Involved with PMI Bangladesh Chapter since 2017
- Lead Project Management Coach, Practitioner and Consultant having 18+ years of working experience in Telecom, Software Development, IT, Project Management Training and Consulting for both Public and Private Sector Organizations
- Currently working as Chief Knowledge Office for DaySpring Limited the first-ever PMI R.E.P. in Bangladesh
- Working with PMI Bangladesh Chapter since 2011-12
- BSC in Applied Physics, MSC in CSE from University of Dhaka and MBA from East West University
Annesha Ahmed, PMP
Director, Marketing & Public Relations,
Director, Diesel Power Services Limited
- 11+ yrs. experience in Project Management in ITES ,Marketing, Business Research, Consultancy and Power Generation industry
- Currently working as Director, Business Strategy and Supply Chain Management, Diesel Power Services Limited
- Involved in Volunteering with PMI® Bangladesh Chapter from 2013 and with PMI® Global from 2015
- BSc in CSC (BRAC University), MBA, International Business (Dhaka University), Mandarin Language Efficient (IML-Dhaka University)
Mohammad Shahadat Kabir, PMP, CBAP
Director, Program & Sponsorship,
Vice President & Head, biTS Design Services
- 19+ years of experience as IT professional with exposure in Software Development and IT Services Sector, Banking Industry, Manufacturing Industry, Capital Market, International Donor Agency, Government Organization, and NGO Sector.
- Specialties in IT Business Analysis & Design, Enterprise Product & Service Design, System Architecture Design, Project Management, IT Operation Management, Organizational Transformation, Change Management, and Software Development.
- Presently working as Vice President & Head, biTS Design Services at BRAC IT Services Ltd (biTS), a concern of BRAC & BRAC Bank Ltd.
- B.Sc. and M.Sc in Physics from University of Dhaka, PGD in ICT from BUET, Masters in IT from University of Dhaka.
Sk. Naureen Laila, Peng, PMP, GMICE (UK)
Chief Project Coordinator, DPM Consultants Ltd
- 12+ yearsexp. in Project Management for Consultancy industry of Civil Engineering Design and Construction Projects.
- Currently working as Chief Project Coordinator of DPM Consultants Ltd
- Registered as Professional Engineer (Peng) with IEB,performing as Treasurer of ICE Bangladesh Association
- Professional Paper Published on Bridge Engineering at IABSE-JSCE joint Conference in 2015
- Intensive volunteering experience for professional workshops and conference held both in Bangladesh and abroad. Performed duties as head and committee Member of several committees under student union of AIT and BUET.
- BSc in Water Resources Engineering from BUET, M Engineering in Water Engineering Management from AIT, Thailand