Annesha Ahmed, PMP
- 14+ Yrs. experience in Business Development Strategy, Project Management, Marketing, Business Research and Consultancy in ITES and Power Generation industry
- Currently working as Director, Business Strategy and Supply Chain Management, Diesel Power Services Limited, a 30 years old off Grid power supply management company with 80% of area coverage in Bangladesh and $20 million project delivery each year.
- Involved in Volunteering with PMI® Bangladesh Chapter from 2013 and with PMI® Global from 2015
- BSc in CSC (BRAC University), MBA in International Business (Dhaka University), Mandarin Language Efficient (IML-Dhaka University)
Mohammad Zahirul Islam, PMP
- 20+ Years Exp. In Project Management in Utility, Telco, Banking and Apparels industry
- Currently working as Group Chief Information Officer, Partex Star Group
- Working with PMI® Bangladesh Chapter since its inceptions as Director of Chapter
- BS in CSC, City University of New York, USA. Continuing Education in Project Management, New York University
S. M. Firoz Ahmed, PMP
Director, Outreach Program
- Project Management Consultant and Practitioner, 14 years’ experience in ICT industry for business development and strategy implementation
- Presently, he is working as the Head of Project Management Office (PMO) at BDCOM Online Ltd. also leading project, program and portfolio for the organization of G8ICT Limited
- Persistently involved with PMI® Bangladesh Chapter since 2015
- BSc in Agriculture from SAU, Dhaka; MBA from AIUB, Dhaka; MICT from Islamic University, Kushtia and PGDIT from University of Dhaka
Mohammad Shahadat Kabir, PMP, CBAP
Director, Program & Sponsorship
- 19+ years of experience as IT professional with exposure in Software Development and IT Services Sector, Banking Industry, Manufacturing Industry, Capital Market, International Donor Agency, Government Organization, and NGO Sector.
- Specialties in IT Business Analysis & Design, Enterprise Product & Service Design, System Architecture Design, Project Management, IT Operation Management, Organizational Transformation, Change Management, and Software Development.
- Presently working as Vice President & Head, biTS Design Services at BRAC IT Services Ltd (biTS), a concern of BRAC & BRAC Bank Ltd.
- B.Sc. and M.Sc in Physics from University of Dhaka, PGD in ICT from BUET, Masters in IT from University of Dhaka.
Sk. Naureen Laila, Peng, PMP, GMICE (UK)
- Over 12+ year of experience in Project Management for Civil Engineer Consultancy industry for Government projects on infrastructure
- Currently working as Resilient Transport Specialist with CARE for South Asia project under Asian Disaster Preparedness Center (ADPC)
- Registered as Professional Engineer (Peng) with IEB,
- Voluntary role as Treasurer of ICE Bangladesh Association
- Professional Paper Published on Bridge Engineering at IABSE-JSCE joint Conference in 2015
- Extensive volunteering experience for professional workshops and conference held both in Bangladesh and abroad. Performed duties as head and committee Member of several committees under student union of AIT and BUET.
- BSc in Water Resources Engineering from BUET, M Engineering in Water Engineering Management from AIT, Thailand
- Actively involved with PMI Bangladesh Chapter since 2019
Director, Marketing & Public Relations
- 16+ years of banking experience comprising developing/co-creating products and solutions for various business segments and organizations with more than 7 years in project management
- Currently working as the First Vice President of Project Management Office of United Commercial Bank Limited.
- Ms. Durrani has been a member for PMI Bangladesh Chapter since January 2019 and volunteering
- MBA in Banking (University of Dhaka) & BSC in Computer Science from (Independent University, Bangladesh). She also completed a short course in Project Identification, Management & Development under the Fellowship Program of Netherlands Government from Maastritch School of Management, Netherlands.
Mahmood Taseen Chowdhury, PMP
Director, Finance & Audit
- More than two decades of experience in the field of Finance, Investment, Project, and Portfolio Management.
- Currently working as Director (Project Management) at Development Design Consultants Ltd. which is a multi-dimensional engineering consultancy firm in Bangladesh. DDC Ltd. provides consultancy services to implement large Government and multi-national donor-funded development projects both in Bangladesh and abroad.
- He has served as a Faculty Member and the Coordinator of the Department of Finance, American International University- Bangladesh (AIUB). As a faculty member, he has also taught Finance and Project Management courses in University of Gavle, Sweden.
- Mr. Chowdhury, from his previous employments, has gathered experiences from esteemed organizations such as BRAC, BRAC Bank in Bangladesh, and Westpac Banking Corporation in Australia.
- Involved with PMI and PMI Bangladesh Chapter since 2017. As a keynote speaker, he delivered a speech on ‘PMO - The Change Agent for Sustainable Organization’, in Bangladesh Project Management Symposium 2019
- Master of Applied Finance from Monash University, Melbourne, Australia and M. Com (Finance) from Dhaka University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
K.M. Refaul Ehsan, PMP
Director, Professional Development
- 19+ years of Professional Experience in Project Management, Business Analysis, Process Improvement, Quality Management and Enterprise Resource Planning
- Currently working as Project Coordinator at Climate Change Adopted Urban Development Project coordinating and liaising with project implementing agencies, development partners and other stakeholders, planning and implementing capacity development activities for BCC on Project Management related issues including delivery of formal and on-the-job training for BCC staff, implementing partners and stakeholders and setting up of PMIS.
- Involved with PMI and PMI Bangladesh Chapter since 2017.
- Bachelor of Business Management (IMC, New Delhi), Post Graduate diploma in Web Centric Computing (National Institute of Information Technology, India) and MBA in International Business (Dhaka University)
Farhana Islam, PMP
Director, Membership and Certification
- 14+ Yrs. experience in various positions including Project Management, Sales, Engineering BP and Operations in the telecom industry.
- Currently working as Project Coordinator, Center of Design Excellence in edotco Bangladesh Ltd .
- Involved in Volunteering with PMI® Bangladesh Chapter from 2020.
- BSc in Civil (CUET), MBA in Finance (Dhaka University)