Annesha Ahmed, PMP
- 14+ Yrs. experience in Business Development Strategy, Project Management, Marketing, Business Research and Consultancy in ITES and Power Generation industry
- Currently working as Director, Business Strategy and Supply Chain Management, Diesel Power Services Limited, a 30 years old off Grid power supply management company with 80% of area coverage in Bangladesh and $20 million project delivery each year.
- Involved in Volunteering with PMI® Bangladesh Chapter from 2013 and with PMI® Global from 2015
- BSc in CSC (BRAC University), MBA in International Business (Dhaka University), Mandarin Language Efficient (IML-Dhaka University)
Mohammad Shahadat Kabir, PMP, CBAP
- 19+ years of experience as IT professional with exposure in Software Development and IT Services Sector, Banking Industry, Manufacturing Industry, Capital Market, International Donor Agency, Government Organization, and NGO Sector.
- Specialties in IT Business Analysis & Design, Enterprise Product & Service Design, System Architecture Design, Project Management, IT Operation Management, Organizational Transformation, Change Management, and Software Development.
- Presently working as Vice President & Head, biTS Design Services at BRAC IT Services Ltd (biTS), a concern of BRAC & BRAC Bank Ltd.
- B.Sc. and M.Sc in Physics from University of Dhaka, PGD in ICT from BUET, Masters in IT from University of Dhaka.
Nowshaba Durrani, PMP
Director, Membership & Certification
- 16+ years of banking experience comprising developing/co-creating products and solutions for various business segments and organizations with more than 7 years in project management
- Currently working as the First Vice President of Project Management Office of United Commercial Bank Limited.
- Ms. Durrani has been a member for PMI Bangladesh Chapter since January 2019 and volunteering
- MBA in Banking (University of Dhaka) & BSC in Computer Science from (Independent University, Bangladesh). She also completed a short course in Project Identification, Management & Development under the Fellowship Program of Netherlands Government from Maastritch School of Management, Netherlands.
K.M. Refaul Ehsan, PMP
Director, Professional Development
Mr. K.M. Refaul Ehsan is an accomplished consultant by profession having twenty plus years of applied experience in Project Management, Information Technology, Data Management and International Trade & Business.
His innovative expertise & committed proficiency have proven record of managing ample number of public and private sector projects. His technical expertise along with ability to deliver changes, client-centric strategy, combined with a successful track record in participating global teams of talent, facilitates maximizing project values & outcomes.
He earned graduate degree from IMC, New Delhi and holds professional Master Degree in International Trade & Business from University of Dhaka.
Mr. Ehsan is presently assigned as Chief Executive Officer of Xino Incorporation Limited, a promising consulting endeavor. He is also the founder of an award-winning start up TruckChai, which provides digital logistic & transportation solution.
He is actively involved in many voluntary and social works with PMI Bangladesh Chapter since 2017
A. B. M. Taj-Ul Islam, PMP
Director, Finance & Audit
Mr. A. B. M. Taj-Ul Islam has been involved in project management for over 16 years, especially for both roll-out and maintenance projects in the telecom network. He started his career in 2005 as a Project Engineer at Grameenphone Limited. He then completed his journey at Grameenphone in 2016 as a Project Manager after working on so many roll-out projects in the Access Layer.
After that he joined BD Technology as Head of Energy Efficiency for energy audit works at factories and later, he switched to NSN Bangladesh and gained experience managing roll-out projects on digital or cloud-based projects in data centres.
In 2019 he started a new endeavour at Metal Plus Limited as Head of Business where he led active and passive maintenance projects of different telecom operators & tower companies in telecommunications as well as worked on diesel generator sales and after-sales service.
He, in the meantime, left Metal Plus and took over the Access Layer roll-out projects as a Project Manager for a short-term at Robi. Currently, he is working as Head of Business at Power Solutions Bangladesh where he works with power equipment and solar systems as well as innovative solutions.
Mr. Islam completed his graduation in EEE from Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology. Later he acquired an MBA degree from North South University in Finance and Master of Disaster Management from Institute of Disaster Management & Vulnerability Studies at Dhaka University.
He passed foundation certifications on PRINCE2® and ITIL® in parallel to PMP certification. He is also a Certified Energy Auditor from the Association of Energy Engineers, USA. He got ABC Licence from Electrical Licensing Board, Bangladesh and he also completed ISO 14001 certification.
A N M Shibly Sadique, PMP
Director, Marketing & Public Relations
17+ Years of experience in Project Management, Business Analysis, Business Development in Telecom and ICT Sector.
Currently working as Chief Technology Officer at Bantel Limited, an ICX company. Also the Chief Operating Officer of Avis technologies Limited, a sister organization of Bantel Limited. Prior to current role, was an Engineer in Technology division, planning department at Robi Axaiata Limited for 6 years. Later has served as General Manager at the Enterprise Program Management office as Project Manager of the same organization.
Born in 1980 at Dhaka, completed graduation in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology in 2004.
Earned PMP Certificate in 2018. A member of PMI Bangladesh Chapter since 2018 and a volunteer of PMI Bangladesh Chapter since 2020.
As a volunteer, playing the role of Chair of Service Projects at Rotary club of Dhaka Phoenix and Vice President of Membership at IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis).
Iqbal Chowdhury, PMP
Director, Program & Sponsorship
16+ years’ experience in Project Management, Business development in consultancy, telecom, wellness, real estate, and automation Sector.
Certified sustainability consultant of EDGE Buildings, an innovation of IFC (member of World Bank group).
Founder and CEO of Umbrella PMC which is Project Management, Sustainability Building, Architectural, Structural and MEP Design Consultancy Company.
Founder and Director of Controlist Limited which is Building Management System (BMS), Access Control System, Surveillance System, Parking Management System, Lighting Control System, Home Automation Company.
Currently involved as a project manager in custody transfer SKID project of Eastern Refinery Limited and Sustainability Consultant in Aga Khan Academy and Swissotel Dhaka.
Involved with PMI and PMI Bangladesh Chapter since 2020.
BBA from Independent University Bangladesh (IUB), MBA from Dhaka University in Marketing major.
Sk. Naureen Laila, Peng, PMP, GMICE (UK)
- Over 12+ year of experience in Project Management for Civil Engineer Consultancy industry for Government projects on infrastructure
- Currently working as Resilient Transport Specialist with CARE for South Asia project under Asian Disaster Preparedness Center (ADPC)
- Registered as Professional Engineer (Peng) with IEB,
- Voluntary role as Treasurer of ICE Bangladesh Association
- Professional Paper Published on Bridge Engineering at IABSE-JSCE joint Conference in 2015
- Extensive volunteering experience for professional workshops and conference held both in Bangladesh and abroad. Performed duties as head and committee Member of several committees under student union of AIT and BUET.
- BSc in Water Resources Engineering from BUET, M Engineering in Water Engineering Management from AIT, Thailand
- Actively involved with PMI Bangladesh Chapter since 2019
Mahmood Taseen Chowdhury, PMP
Director, Outreach Program
- More than two decades of experience in the field of Finance, Investment, Project, and Portfolio Management.
- Currently working as Director (Project Management) at Development Design Consultants Ltd. which is a multi-dimensional engineering consultancy firm in Bangladesh. DDC Ltd. provides consultancy services to implement large Government and multi-national donor-funded development projects both in Bangladesh and abroad.
- He has served as a Faculty Member and the Coordinator of the Department of Finance, American International University- Bangladesh (AIUB). As a faculty member, he has also taught Finance and Project Management courses in University of Gavle, Sweden.
- Mr. Chowdhury, from his previous employments, has gathered experiences from esteemed organizations such as BRAC, BRAC Bank in Bangladesh, and Westpac Banking Corporation in Australia.
- Involved with PMI and PMI Bangladesh Chapter since 2017. As a keynote speaker, he delivered a speech on ‘PMO - The Change Agent for Sustainable Organization’, in Bangladesh Project Management Symposium 2019
- Master of Applied Finance from Monash University, Melbourne, Australia and M. Com (Finance) from Dhaka University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Ahmed Zafor Sadeq Bhuiyan, PMP, DASSM, ICP-ACC, CAL1, CSP, CSPO, CSM, S@S, SPS, SAFe 4 Agilist
19+ years experience in leading multi-disciplinary teams in Government, Enterprise IT & Telecommunication domain for Solution Design, Project, Portfolio & Service Delivery Management, and IT Audit.
Extensive experience in working with geographically collocated teams located in Bangladesh, India, Myanmar, Philippines & USA.
Certified Agile Coach, Agile practitioner & Management 3.0 Facilitator.
Curator, Speaker & Organizing Volunteer of multiple Regional Scrum Gathering organized by Scrum Alliance.