As a PMI® member, you will benefit from the experience of a talented group of professionals facing the same project management concerns and challenges. Members benefit from the PMI® on several fronts including:
- Access to membership, PMI listings of project management and related professionals, and special interest groups.
- Access to PMI®'s global career resource services including online bookstore and annual seminars.
- Discounted certification and access to the globally recognized Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification process including access to preparation materials and courses.
- Invitations to events and seminars (monthly) with world-class speakers on project management-related issues. This offers an opportunity to meet and talk with peers in the project management industry but also provides you with accreditation points to maintain your PMP® status.
- Access to comprehensive, continuous education, training, and personal development programs the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®), and tailored training programs to pass the PMI® exam and gain Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification.
- Access to PMI® publications (12 per annum) and professional journals (4 per annum), which contain occupation-specific and general interest articles. You also have an opportunity to share your success and experience by publishing your own articles in these publications.
For more details regarding PMI membership benefits please view the following: https://www.pmi.org/membership/benefits