There is an opportunity for those who wish to excel in Project Management to support the PMI Bangladesh Chapter Board as a Volunteer. We are constantly looking for people to assist with a diverse range of activities, including:
- Events (organizing, planning and on-site support for our meetings)
- Communications (managing the website, producing our newsletters and engaging in social media)
- Marketing (spreading the word of what PMI is about, obtaining sponsorships)
- Membership (dealing with queries, benefits)
- Mentor program (assisting as mentors)
- Professional development (planning and managing our Chapter classes)
Benefits of being a Volunteer at PMI:
- Ability to gain experience in leadership and management skills
- Ability to gain Project Management Skills and to earn Professional Development Units (PDU's)
- Access a network of Project Management professionals
- Certificate issued by PMI Bangladesh Chapter after successful completion of one year as a Volunteer
How to become a volunteer?
Enquiries are accepted at any time throughout the year. It is easy to become a Volunteer of the Bangladesh Chapter, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.